Saturday 22 August 2009

Ghibli




I am a big fan of Japanese Anime Studio Ghibli and have a thing for the merchandise and novelties and also looking for the next thing to purchase.
I wish I could own so more much but some of the items are more expensive and difficult to come by.
I usually shop on ebay or some other sites I know off that sell Ghibli. Recently I spotted a few things on ebay that I wanted. They were a little expensive but it was one of a kind item that I hadn't seen before all though a few days later I did but wasn't in the best condition as it was folded and it was less than half price. It was a hard decission to choose but the perfect condition one was from a seller I bought from several times before and knew that I would get the item as shown and quickly so I decided to go with that one. This is the picture. I received it yesterday and am pleased with it so the 1st decision was the right one. Also I bought from the latest Ghibli release Ponyo on a cliff by the sea exhibition booklet.

The Studio Ghibli museum has exhibitions now and again of their certain movies and this is what the booklet I got is all about I'd love to check it out in person but only runs till next year. I think I may need a few more years to save up and visit Japan and save up lots of spending money to spend in their gift shop and check out the whole museum something a Ghibli fan has to do.
I also purchased 2 other related Ponyo items. If you have the seen the film you will know that when the town floods cause of heavy rain Ponyo and turns Sosukes toyboat into a bigger floating boat its aso cute so I got a little replica of the boat and also a little Ponyo wind chime.


No comments:

Post a Comment