Thursday 17 September 2009

No rest for the wicked

So this week hasn't been any different from any other week apart from not sleeping very well and not slept properly since Monday.

Work has been so so. Having 3 days off in a row last week it takes you a while to get into the swing of things back at work.
I don't think there isn't one thing that annoys me at that place from customers, to other members of staff to they way the store is run. I good write a list of problems with that store as long as my arm.

I'm still thinking about looking for other work with more hours as only working 4 days a week with 4 hours a day isn't enough as I have so many things bills to pay its hard keeping on track especially when I have a shopping addiction.

There already posting jobs wanting Christmas staff already so I may keep them in mind. Other jobs I have seen are about the same or less than the hours I'm already doing so not worth it.

Wednesday I finally got the push to visit my GP over having symptoms that could result in Polycystic ovaries. I've heard of it before but never thought I may have it.
Described everything to the Doctor about the things I started getting over the pass few years when my weight suddenly ballooned as I don't eat enough to be over weight. So it didn't make sense. Im hoping the problem I've been having with my ankle is a result of this too and get it treated as for a few months regularly I have to force to click my ankle as it feels stiff until I click it does it then feel slightly less stiff as I told the Doctor this she said it sounds like my ligament moving over to my bone and could see a orthopedic surgeon but good result in more problems. So she is sending me to have a few tests done to see if I may have this syndrome or whatever it may be causing the symptoms I may have including the sudden weight gain in so little time.
Come Monday Ill need to fast have some blood tests done and then will be sent to have an ultrasound to see if they are any cysts on my ovaries. Only time will tell.
Part of me is thinking that I won't have it and its just my bad luck I've had these horrible symptoms over the past years and that there is nothing I can do about it. That I will have to keep clicking my ankle for the next 70 years and that my weight will be the same or the excessive bodily hair. I hope there is a solution and I'd be a lot happier.

Well I'm certainly glad Im off tomorrow and hopefully get a good nights sleep. and await next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment