Tuesday 19 January 2010

Cupcakes

I think the 1 thing I'd like to have is my very own cupcake shop. I have thought about a clothes shop but not much fun in that. Where a cupcake one make and create your own cakes and sell them. The perfect shop would be a little Victorian place. In Run, Fat boy run is ex works in a old Victorian shop selling cakes a lovely little shop and thats the kinda place I'd have. Very old and traditional with displays in the window very sweet. Cake stands and paper doylies. Not just cupcakes but all kinds of cake. Business logo boxes, business cards.

There's a empty shop in Cleveleys which would be nice a good size and near the main town bit. Have friends to come and help in the shop and pay in cakes. A cool name is a must like the Magnolia one in New York that is very popular. Even brought out there own book have yet to try the recipes and there own merchandise. Have yet to visit that place it'll be the 1st place to visit when we go back.
I bet all the good cupcake/cake shop names are all taken.

I'll have to conjour up a business plan and hand it to my mum (bank) for a loan. ;-) Lauren Cupakes could be famous!


No comments:

Post a Comment