Saturday 8 October 2011

RIP Steve Jobs


The man behind Apple Macintosh passed away the other day October 5th, he had been ill for a while with cancer.

He'd always been an icon with me and my dad. With using and only using Apple Macs he became the hero of the Mac world and to us.

He changed the way in people communicated. Over the years the computers got better from 1984 to the little box computer to the newly modernised faster Mac pro. Its a brand you fall in love with, with the cute little Apple logo and the moto 'Think Different' instantly you don't even think about other makes of computers and gadgets but Apple. I followed my dad into using Macs I had used PCs but couldn't get the hang of them but with Macs they are just so simple and easy to use and typing this on my Macbook to which it brings me joy.
My dad is more the Steve Jobs fan than me. Every time eagily waiting for the Keynote speech and wishing he was part of the crowd cheering and applauding as Steve announced the next Apple product and surely enought it was amazing and would be on the Christmas list.

Receiving a brand new Apple product was always exciting. Such lovely packaging, packaged with care and attention. You couldn't wait any longer you simply wanted to tear the box open and look at your brand new product. They always included the cute little Apple stickers too :) With the computers was always fun with a start up presentation. They thought of everything. You don't get that excitment with Windows or PCs.

When Steve would be talking in his keynote speech he spoke as he knew people would be amazed by the product they'd be releasing as he always have a little smile on his face and would pause for applause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex5znhPotmg

I bet he had lots of satisfaction in what he did. He will be missed and hope Apple continues his amazing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment